Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I find that I am very unfocused, unmotivated in my studies sometimes, how do I change this around?

I really want to do well, people say i take studies way too seriously, but is not getting good grades important for your career. i find most days im unproductive and unmotivated, and i do not know what is the cause, I am not sure if everybody feels like that. How do you put constant effort when you are feeling unmotivatedI find that I am very unfocused, unmotivated in my studies sometimes, how do I change this around?i have felt like that but won cause tried to ex force my mind.



First try to be Motivated, before study watch a movie or play PS.

as the another said: be interest in important things
I find that I am very unfocused, unmotivated in my studies sometimes, how do I change this around?
Don't try to do too much.



Prioritse what needs doing.



Try to study things which are of interest (or things that you see help you)



Have lots of fun.