Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Constant yeast infection, I think ?

Ever since I can remember (7th grade or so) to now, I'm 21.. I've always had a yeast infection. I grew up with my grandpa so he couldn't really help me and going to the doc was out of the question... hes all about eat chicekn noodle and drink oj.. anyway. So i went on here yesterday and I found an article that gave you a saliva test to see if you produce more yeast than normal... and I dooooooo!



My question is, is there anyone out there that has suffered from this, and got treated- if so how and with what and did it change your life?



Also! is there any foods that i should stay away from ?! All the help is wonderful!



thank you-Constant yeast infection, I think ?the only solution is to see your doctor. idk why you didnt see her/him in the first place, but they will help you out a ton. it'll probably only take a week or so for your infection to go away completely but you really do need to see the doctor before it gets even more serious.
Constant yeast infection, I think ?
Any gynecologist can solve your yeast problem in 2 or 3 visits. He'll advise about proper feminine care %26amp; diet, etc. What are you waiting for. No money. Contact a free health clinic. They're in the phone book and on the internet. They'll help you. all in strict confidence.