Saturday, September 24, 2011

How to email my professor about this problem regarding grades.?

Hi All, I posted your grades for the final exam and for your essay. If you don't have an essay grade, it means that I never got your essay, or there was a problem with your file. I have tried to contact everyone who had an issue with this. I have to post final grades to the school on Tuesday. For those of you without an essay grade, please repost your essay before Sunday evening (May 24), so I have time to grade it. Please e-mail it to me as an attachment to . Otherwise, I will need to give you an incomplete for your final grade, which can later be changed. Please call me with any questions at. Do not rely on e-mail to contact me, since there is such a short timeframe in which to resolve any issues.







ok so i got an A for discussion a B+ for the midterm and a B- for the final and yet have a dash next to grade for paper yet she gives me a d ....how to email her regarding my situation when i am out of the country visiting a family member who is terminaly sickHow to email my professor about this problem regarding grades.?She said not to email her, but then, she also said that you needed to fix this by 4 days ago. You obviously have access to a computer, so you can email her or call her (download Skype to make cheap international calls). Find out why you have a D instead of an incomplete and how you can resubmit your essay - if you still can.
How to email my professor about this problem regarding grades.?
Your teacher is an adult. Be direct, adults understand this. Just don't be rude, nobody likes that.
  • advice how
  • red acne spots on face
  •