Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do your 5-week report grades count towards the admission process?

I'm currently a senior in high school and its my second semester. I got my 5-week right now and i got 4 A's and 3 B's and was extremely happy and surprised. I could potentialy raise all of them and get an 'A' in each class. Hopefully, I am able to send these in to colleges if I am on the fence (of deciding whether Im good enough for their college or what) so that I could possibly change their minds and possibly be accepted. And how would i be able to send them in? thxDo your 5-week report grades count towards the admission process?No. They just count the final grades for courses. And I'm afraid you won't know if you are on the fence until you get the admissions decisions from the colleges. Sorry, but congratulations on the positive feedback.