Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hows your style in highschool as a ninthe grader?

In ninth grade, did you change your style from what it was in eigth grade? If so, what changed? Did your make up change too?





And in highschool theres a lot of drinking and smoking. Did you get try any of that? Try, not as in, get addicted. Or have you tried drinking/smoking before you got into highschool?





Do you like to party? How are the parties in highschool?|||You%26#039;re blowing it out of proportion.


High school was not the big change that I expected it to be.


I%26#039;m a junior in high school, by the way.


Yes, your style will change, but it probably won%26#039;t be as soon as you enter high school. Don%26#039;t change your style on purpose, just let it happen.


As for parties, unless you get into that scene, the parties won%26#039;t be any different. As long as you don%26#039;t ditch your middle school friends for older people (DON%26#039;T DITCH YOUR FRIENDS) that stuff won%26#039;t change.


And yes, you may be pressured to smoke, do drugs and drink, but the pressure won%26#039;t be much worse than in middle school.|||whatevr you u do dont smoke! there are cooler things to get addicted too and better ways to die! if someone trys to get u to smoke dont do it! its okayy to have a drink evry now and then..and yeh..i like to party..and yeh i did change my style when i went in a diff. grade **my makeup was prettier.lOl. well good luck. hope i helped!|||- i didn%26#039;t wear make-up or do my hair in middle school, but i started straightening it putting on eyeliner, mascara, blush, eyeshadow, and tinted mousterizer before 9th grade


- there are a lot of parties in my school, but idk about your school. and yeahhh they%26#039;re fun :]


- haha nearly everybody drinks and smokes weed at my school, but if i do or don%26#039;t isn%26#039;t something i%26#039;m saying onlinee





%26lt;3|||My style changed a lot. I grew up, and now it%26#039;s more mature, but still fun. I%26#039;m more of myself now.


Yeah, i went to some parties, but not too hardcore or anything. I never smoked or did drugs, but we drank some.


Going into grade nine, you%26#039;d think that the parties were going to be crazy and out of hand, which some are, but a lot of my friends have had parties where their parents are home and some where there%26#039;s no alcohol and everyone still has fun.|||Don%26#039;t smoke/drink it%26#039;s stupid.





My style is Country Girl. I don%26#039;t wear a lot of makeup (I don%26#039;t need it) soo yah...