Sunday, June 5, 2011

How do you change your pad at school with out people hearing?

ok im in 6th grade and not many girls in my grade have there period .but when you rip your pad off your panties it makes a super loud noise ! Is there any type of pad that is not so loud? And everyday when im on my period or not i always bring my tote bag to the bathroom. But I dont want people to suspect im on my period ? but i dont want people too see a shape that looks like a pad in my pocket! what should i do?|||I understand how you feel. Can you flush the toilet then rip the thing off your panties while the toilet is making all that noise? That is one way of doing it. Or you can go, %26quot;Cough Cough Cough COUGGGGGHHH!%26quot; and rip it while you%26#039;re coughing and choking.





I%26#039;m like the other girl, I worry more about letting one rip than I do the sound of my pad ripping out of my panties. I%26#039;ve kind of switched over to tampons. They don%26#039;t make noise when you remove them. However, there are more things to throw away with them.|||Tampons work well but I understand, you%26#039;re in 6th grade. Bring your purse no matter what. Don%26#039;t worry there are way worse things you could have to worry about it%26#039;s not like you%26#039;re abnormal or anything over half of the population gets their period. Other than that yeah either be very dellicate and do it slowly or flush the toilet at the same time if you%26#039;re embarissed.|||Don%26#039;t worry, you think people will care but the truth is they prob won%26#039;t. They usually don%26#039;t even know who else is in the bathroom at the same time. Just don%26#039;t worry, i used to have that problem too, but then i switched to tampons. Besides all the other girls will gets theirs eventually too, so its nothing to be embarrassed about.|||You are doing fine the way you are. Don%26#039;t worry about people hearing - eventually everyone will have the same issues. I worry a lot more about passing gas in the restroom. lol|||Flush the toilet at the same time.|||You should probably ask your mother