Sunday, June 5, 2011

How to change your total appearance?

Well I want to change my total appearance this summer so since this will be my last year in my home town and it%26#039;ll be eighth grade year i want to look totally Sex-C! So i want to look like aaliyah (R.I.P) cause i think she%26#039;s really pretty and i loved her make-up?


What are some ways i can change my appearance?


GRACiiAS! =D|||Your only an eighth grader and trying to be %26quot;sexy%26quot;? Uh, honey, it don%26#039;t work that way.





Most of the time, especially for middle-schoolers, is that when they think they%26#039;re dressing %26quot;sexy%26quot; they%26#039;re dressing slutty and sleazy so that guys can grab their asses, stare at their boobs, and find them easy to take advantage of. That%26#039;s the real deal.





If you want to be %26quot;sexy%26quot; find your natural beauty and find your best features and emphasize them. See, with Aaliyah she makes herself look naturally beautiful, and that%26#039;s a whole lot better than miniskirts and wearing a ton of makeup.





I made a huge changed appearance going from eigth grade to high school. I had long blonde hair, braces, glasses, and wore dorky clothing. Freshman year I went in with bright auburn pixie cut hair, no braces, contacts, and wore bold chick clothing.





I%26#039;m a sophomore now and went through a ton of phases. One of my favorite outfits was my leather jacket, aviators, a bright hot pink studded belt, blue skinny jeans, vans, and I carried around a baja fresh drink. My friends told me I looked like a rockstar which was hella cool.





so really, why be sexy when guys aren%26#039;t going to see it that way? Find out what makes you beautiful and show it off!|||dye your hair and cut it? get new clothes?|||Start with one thing and keep moving. What I mean is, start by changing your hair. Go to your hairdresser and show her a picture of exactly what you want. But, be sure it%26#039;ll look good on you first. Not all styles work for everybody. Next, work on your wardrobe. Incorporate more fashionable items into your wardrobe and accessories do wonders to an outfit. Then work on your make up, but remember, less is more when it comes to make up! Just have fun and don%26#039;t lose your personal touch on things!|||i don%26#039;t think you should be all aaliyah if you%26#039;re only in the 8th grade... but anywayz you can start by getting a different hair style, dying your hair, dressing different, and doing your makeup different|||well u dont want to look like her look like ur self im sure u might be prettier than her but all u need is a different hair color and hair cut or style, get a new clothing style and make up but i think thats bout it





:} i hope i help


(jocenlyn)|||To be honest, changing your attitude will drastically change your appearance. A more positive outlook on your life and yourself will outshine any new haircut, makeup, or wardrobe and make you feel better in the process.





Perhaps a little of all the above, something that makes you feel *you*, and not trying to mime anyone else.|||Begin lifting/running so you can get the fit, lean, athletic look she has. You can do this by starting a sport (soccer is great for getting you in shape).


You can also get your hair cut like this:http://songbookofkartika.files.wordpress鈥?/a>





If you love her makeup, why not test some techniques on yourself? You%26#039;re young yet so I%26#039;m not sure if you%26#039;re allowed to wear much. She was always good at not overdoing it though so keep it simple.