Sunday, June 5, 2011

How do I convince my counselor to change my Lunch Period?

My school has a policy where they will NOT let you change your lunch unless you have a good excuse.


I have 6th period lunch, but I really need to have 4th lunch. Here is my schedule: (skipping 1-3)


4. Algebra 2


5. American History


6. LUNCH


7. Yearbook


8. Yearbook 2 [for editors]


Now, here are the reasons why I can%26#039;t have 6th lunch, and these are honest.


1. Having 5 straight core classes in a row with no break is too much work in a short time period, and will result in my grades suffering.


2. With 5 minute passing periods, in a school with about 2250 kids, going from class to locker to class will mean that I will be late a lot more often than I should.


3. On thursday [block day], people with 6th period lunch can leave early, but, there is no point in that because I have practice after school and having that big open period will be an inefficient use of my time because I%26#039;m not the type to do homework at school.


Those are the good main excuses, but I need more. HELP PLEASE!|||Have your mom talk to them. Parents have more say in this then you think they do.|||omg i%26#039;m trying to change my lunch period and the counselor kicked me out of it

Report Abuse